Upon completion of this course, you will be able to explain the duties of both the employees and employers with regard to Occupational Safety and Heath in the workplace. Learners will be able to understand the requirements that apply to persons entering the workplace and performing any duties therein as well as the requirements for the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), housekeeping and emergency procedures that apply to the workplace.
- Click on ‘REGISTER FOR ONLINE COURSE’ below this explanation and you will be taken to the registration page
- Click on the ‘Create New Account’ link if this if your first online course with Isomark OR Login if previously registered and go to step 7
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- You are now required to pay for the course – please click on ‘SEND PAYMENT VIA PAYFAST’
- If you have used PayFast before you will need to login, otherwise please register with PayFast – this is a separate registration process for payment only
- Follow the process and make payment
- You are now registered for the course
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.